Redbox TV as you know is a streaming app which lets you stream live TV channels in just a few clicks. The app is an open source means you can use it for free, you don’t need to buy any subscription or membership to enjoy the features of the app. Redbox Tv has a good database of 1000+ live channels which are divided in around 22 categories based on language & genre.The app is for the Android users, it only supports the Android operating system. The original developer doesn’t release any official windows version for Pc users. But we have some tricks and tutorials to let you use Redbox TV for Pc on any windows version like 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- A windows Pc with any windows version
- A working internet connection
Steps to download the Redbox TV On PC
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestack etc according to your choice.
- We are assuming that you download the Bluestack because it is one of the popular Android emulators in the market.
- Now install the Bluestack
- Once the installation is complete open the app on your windows device.
- Now download the Redbox TV APK for Pc with the help of this link
- Once the Redbox TV For Pc downloaded, go to the Bluestack again
- Now on the Bluestack home, you will get the option of “install apk”, just tap on it
- Now choose the APK file of the app you just downloaded
- Now it will take a minute to finish the installation
once the installation is completed, you can start watching live channels on redbox tv.
What is Android emulator
In simple terms, an android emulator helps you to create an Android environment on your windows Pc.Means an emulator helps you to emulate one technology on another. So if you download and install an Android emulator on your Windows Pc, you can start using any Android app on your Pc.
Best Android emulator for Pc
Using cables and dish are old now, all of these technologies have become outdated because it doesn’t provide you the freedom to watch your desired content at any time and anyplace. But with Redbox TV app on PC you can stream thousands of live channel at anytime. It provides full freedom.
Benefits of Redbox TV On Windows PC
- HD quality: it provides full HD quality video experience
- Huge database: the app is having 1000+ of live channels
- Freedom to watch: you are not bound to your TV, stream live channel anywhere.
- Support other media players: you can use any of the popular media players like mxplayer, windows media player etc. It works properly with all.
- Easy to use: the app is much easier than other streaming app, you can start enjoying videos in few clicks.
- Lightweight: while using the app, it is not going to slow your smartphone, it is lightweight and much faster.
- Great support: they always try their best to find and fix bugs from their end. But if you find any issue or bug can easily report.
How to use Redbox TV For Windows
How to change the default video player
By default the app will ask every time to choose the the media player during live TV streaming. Here are the steps to select a media player automatically.
- Go to the homepage
- Click on the navigation icon
- Tap on setting
- There you find the option of video player, tap on it
- It will bring all of the supported media player
- Just select anyone as your choice
How To Make A Tab Of Favorite Category
The app has around 22 category fo live tv show and some of them will be definitely out of your interest. So here are the steps to make a tab for all of your favourite category.
- Click on the menu
- Then tap on setting
- Now go for the option “Favorite tab”
- As you will choose this option, it will ask to tick your favorite categories.
- Select your all favourite
Tip: Just long press on the channel and it will automatically add to the favorite list.
How to protect your setting with a password
If you don’t want that anybody makes changes to the setting. So can lock the setting and make it password protected. To do so just go to setting and tick the option “Lock setting”. As you will tick this option your setting will be password protected.